KAC Health Insurance Plan
The Kentucky Association of Chiropractors is pleased to announce that we have recently finalized an agreement with Medova Health Care to provide an affordable health insurance option for our members and their staff.
This group health insurance — Lifestyle Health Plans — is designed for and exclusively available to KAC member chiropractic employers and has the following features:
- Available to employer groups as small as two employees (unlimited maximum employees),
- Chiropractic practice owner(s) are counted in the number of employees,
- Spouses in a family-owned practice are considered two employees with completion of separate applications for coverage,
- Sixteen different benefit levels are available to meet a wide range of benefits needs and premium ranges (when you apply, all sixteen benefit plans are quoted for your convenience, along with the ancillary plans).
- Sample Group Benefit Program Proposal1,
- All plans offered are fully funded insurance plans, and
- All plans meet the Affordable Care Act guidelines and qualify as creditable coverage.
The application process is easy, takes only about 10-15 minutes to complete, and we have selected professional insurance agents to work with you directly for your convenience.
Please refer to the county map for your Territory.
Randy House or Dixie Anderson
RH & Associates Inc.
307 E. Washington
Benton, IL 62812
4215 Fieldbrook Pass
Fort Wayne, IN 46815