Governor Andy Beshear has announced effective January 1, 2021 two new MCOs will be assuming Medicaid claims processing in Kentucky. One of those companies is Molina of KY. It is always your decision to credential with any insurance company. The KAC just wanted to inform its members of this change. Molina has been contacting providers to start the credentialing process. We have been told they are taking over the Passport line of business. They will not require prior authorization and most of the policies from Passport will stay in effect. To contact Molina, you can email Lorie Palumbo, Director, Provider Contracts at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Campbellsville University open house and ribbon cutting planned Oct. 15, 2021
- Risk of Treatment Escalation in Recipients vs Nonrecipients of Spinal Manipulation for Musculoskeletal Cervical Spine Disorders: An Analysis of Insurance Claims
- Provider Relief Fund Reporting Deadline September 30, 2021
- HHS ANNOUNCES NEW PROVIDER RELIEF FUND PAYMENTS (PHASE 4)
- President Biden Announces New Nationwide COVID-19 Action Plan