Are you a chiropractor who wants to work at an office where there is a healthy, motivating culture? Do you want to work with a supportive, family-oriented team? If you are just out of college (or about to graduate) and you’re looking to set your career in the right direction, then keep reading to see if you’re a fit for our team?
Our clinic is seeking an Associate Chiropractor who wants to help people, have fun, AND learn how to run a successful practice in the process.
This isn’t just a job where you see lots of patients, grow our clinic, collect your paycheck (which is pretty good by the way), and eventually burn out. Our goal is to partner with you for your future, and mentor you to have your own practice someday. We have a proven track record of associate success.
What you get if you work with us:
● Competitive base pay ($67,200) plus great bonus. Eligible for total compensation of $100k+ first year!!
● Paid malpractice
● Two weeks paid vacation
● Travel to seminars and have continued education paid for by BVCAWC
● Practice management coaching by third party paid for by BVCAWC
● Great hours- 7:30 am– 6:00 pm, ONLY 4 days a week, Enjoy long weekends, every weekend. This is giving you 52 additional days off a year!!! Plus, your two-week paid vacation. That’s 60 days off a year!!! Who’s offering that?
● A welcoming, dynamic, and supportive team that you get to be a part of every day
● Trained in all aspects of a successful chiropractic practice
What you can get if you DON’T work with us:
● Burnt out
● Looked down on
● All the patients the clinic owner doesn’t want to see given to you
● A slew of personal injury and worker’s comp cases (this is less than 8% of our patients)
● Being used to just generate money for the owner
● Licensed chiropractor in Ohio or actively pursuing licensing
● Reliable transportation
● Willing to be trained on new patient marketing, patient consultations, treatment and retentions
● Desire to be an integral part of a wellness team with a focus on Chiropractic
● Teachable and eager to learn
● Outgoing and friendly with our team and a wide variety of patients
● Detail oriented with strong organizational and time management skills
We are a family-oriented practice, compassionate team that is committed to giving friendly and caring “feel like home” care to our patients. We have a completely remodeled office (in 2022), state of the art equipment, motorized F/D tables, digital x-ray, laser, and various traction tables, we know you’ll be proud to work here!
If you are looking to help a lot of people, have a lot of fun, and be a financially successful Doctor with a purpose, then Belden Village Chiropractic and Wellness Center is the place for you.
Enjoy the security of a reliable income, no stress of overhead or staff management, all while living in a great & affordable city. We have one of the highest ranked high schools in the State of Ohio. With fun things to do for singles and/or families. Not to mention the home of “The Football Hall of Fame”. to Akron-Canton airport is 7 miles away. Easy access Cleveland, Columbus and Pittsburg.
If our clinic sounds like a place you want to work, grow and learn! Please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Dr. Brent Ungar for a quick chat to see if we’re a good fit 330-493-0009. We prefer an in-person interview for you to see our office and to meet our amazing team.